How can we Help You?

  • Landlord-Tenant


    Do you have a problem with a tenant? Whether you have one rental or fifty, we can help you get problem tenants out quickly and efficiently and demand payment for rent, utilities, and damages.

    We provide hourly and fixed rate services for commercial and residential landlords from start to finish:

    • Forms and drafting;
    • Cost-saving process related advice;
    • 5 day, 10 day, 3o day and ban and bar notices and service;
    • Initiation of case by filing complaint, summons, and affidavit (where applicable);
    • Default and Agreed Order services;
    • Litigation including complaints for unpaid Rent, Utilities, Damages, attorney’s Fees, and Costs.
    • Collections

    As attorneys who work both sides of forcible entry and detainer cases we can provide the services you need. Contact us today for a consultation!


    Has a landlord breached their agreement? Are they invading your privacy or interfering with your right to enjoy the property? Have they demanded too much rent or shut off your utilities such as electric or water? We can help. Contact us today for a consultation!

  • Contract for Deed

    This is Photoshop’s version of Lorem Ipsum. Proin gravida nibh vel velit auctor aliquet.
    Aenean sollicitudin, lorem quis bibendum auctor, nisi elit consequat ipsum, nec sagittis sem nibh id elit.
    Duis sed odio sit amet nibh vulputate cursus a sit amet mauris. Morbi accumsan ipsum velit. Nam nec tellus a odio tincidunt auctor a ornare odio. Sed non mauris vitae erat consequat auctor eu in elit.

  • For Sale by Owner

    Are you looking to avoid having to pay real estate agent or broker fees? We provide necessary services to buyers and sellers who want to do a “For Sale by Owner” right while cutting costs. Contact us today and schedule a consultation to see how we can help!

  • Mortgage Defense

    Are you being foreclosed on? Or, is your mortgage loan servicer incorrectly handling your loan account? We have experience in mortgage defense. Contact us today to schedule consultation to see how we can help.

  • Deeds & Recording

    Do you need a deed prepared or recorded? We can help! Contact us today.

  • Easements

    Do you need an easement from a neighbor to access your property? Or, are you subdividing land and need to make sure the necessary easements are recorded?

    Whatever your easement issues are, we can provide the necessary advice, legal drafting, recording, and litigation if required.

    Contact us today to schedule a consultation to see how we can help!

  • Boundary Line Disputes, Nuisance, Tresspass

    Do you have problems with your neighbor(s)? Are they encroaching onto your land? Disturbing your ability to enjoy your land? Refusing to leave your property or damaging it? We can help. Contact us today to schedule a consultation and learn how.

Request a Consult

  Check here if you accept the terms.